Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's the Night Before...

...school officially starts!! I am excited to share some instagram photos from my classroom set up this week. Here is a view of one side of the classroom, the cabinet doors are ready for the daily objective displays and the colored paper lanterns are hanging! 

 I think of should have had Behr paints sponsor my classroom this year! I used so many of their paint chips to decorate the door for the year. I also used their samples inside a clear frame for the students to know which table is which and how to check off that their art room jobs are complete. A wonderful way to foster engagement and classroom management!



 These paint samples are from Martha Stewart and they created an inspiring back splash for my side counter. I hope the kids love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment